air jordan look

Hyman Yule
air jordan look

Post by Hyman Yule » Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:59 am

ÿþOur latest artist spotlighted on #ArtonFire , is air jordan look a young lady that goes by the name of dagmara_cielecka_art . One of Dagmara s many talents is transforming an ordinary sneaker into a true work of art! Her latest creation has her take a plain Converse Chuck Taylor All Star and covert it into one of the cleanest customs you will ever see!Jordan Brand went HAM this weekend! There were plenty of releases to choose from, but there s no doubt that the most coveted ones has a Jumpman (or Nike Air in this case) air jordan s on them.

Daniel Jacob is an artist who works with crystals. he decided to take his talents and utilize them on sneakers. His latest work of art has him completely air jordan 1 transform the look of Air Jordans by covering them with crystals. What you see above is a crystal version of the Air Jordan 1 UNC and Chicago. He even went ahead and did his thing on an all-Gold pair of Jordan 1s. The Gold pair was created by using more than 140,000 Swarovski crystals.

How many of our readers managed to air jordans 1 cop a pair? If I was a betting man, I d say less than 0.05% (Don t ask me how I came up with that percentage, it just felt right while I was typing it).For all of us who went home empty handed, I ve gathered a few dope #ArtonFire KAWS x Air Jordan 4 inspired pieces I came across while on IG, and decided to share with you guys to help with the big fat L most of us took air jordan 11 today. Get a good look at the art below and be sure to tap on the artist s name to see more of their work on IG!

Some of the sneakers featured in the video include the Air Jordan 12 Flu Game from 2009, the Air Jordan 11 Space Jam and the Air Jordan 3 Black/Cement.Combined, the three #ChicksOnFire sisters own more than 6,000 pairs of sneakers! How did they manage to acquire all these pairs? They happened to inherit them from their dad. From Air Force 1s to hard to find Image Jordans and player exclusives, this collection has something for everybody.